Yeah, It's been a while....
But I decided to start the year with birthday wishes!

Baylee turned 3 yesterday! My wish for her this year is that she will continue to be adorable, but a little (a lot) less whiney!
Mac turns 8 tomorrow and is being baptized on Saturday. My wish for him is that he will always keep his baptismal covenants, and keep being hilarious singing songs like "Eye of the Tiger" and "Livin on a Prayer".
9 comments:
Holy crap! You are still living! I have a wish for you. I wish that you can guess what movie this is from..."Never get less than 12 hours sleep, never play cards with a guy who has the same name as a city, and never date a woman with a tatoo of a dagger on her body." Have a great day, Apron Strings.
I'm stumped...so I married an ax murderer? Ummm...I can hear it, just not who is saying it!! Dang you!
SHE LIVES!!!!!
January birthdays are the best! (hint hint).
Congratulations to the newest memeber of the church and an adorable 3 year old.
I'll give you a hint...This is Coach Bobby Finstock giving advice to his player, Scott Howard, whose girlfriend in the movie is nicknamed "Boof"...although I don't know if they ever say what her real name is.
Happy birthday to your January kiddos!Thanks for finally posting something! And Lisa said thanks for your nice comment on her blog- she said she couldn't e-mail you back- it wouldn't let her from there. Meredith sent me an anniversary e-mail and asked if I remember my brother in law Tom grabbing her butt at our reception! He thought she was Lisa since they were both wearing bridesmaid's dresses and had similar hair!(and he back was turned) I had forgotten about that and was so having a hard laugh over that memory and how mortified he was! Miss you- Moll
Teen Wolf!!!
I never would have guessed. Not untio you said Boof...which is me.
Correct. Your next quiz will be coming soon...my word verification right now is "Medabl." "That's not your table! It's Medabl!"
Glad to see you are alright! loved the christmas card! can we share alice? your kiddos are adorable...if wishing for less whine works... let me know! i have an ashtray full of pennies...and lots of whine at my house!!!
There is a kid in my Primary class who reminds me 100% of Mac. I love the face he is making in that picture, and I'm not even going to ask why he's dressed as a cowboy. Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment