Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weddings, Anniversaries, and more...

So, it's been a while.  We have had a crazy month, as May always is.  So here goes...
Danny coached our boys in their first season of Lacrosse, and they loved it!



Baylee got all of her hair chopped...she looks adorable!



Madeline is finishing up Kindergarten with her amazing teacher Mrs. Winkler!



I woke up to this on my mirror on May 20th, our 15th anniversary!



So glad I have gotten to spend so many awesome years with my sweet boy!



My little sister Carly was married on June 5th!



The cake Jordan's (the groom) mom made, yum!



Cute little details in the "shabby chic" wedding.



The table decorations.




Gorgeous flowers.



The spot we took a ton of family photos that day!



The photographer got some cute shots of Carly's shoes in the chandelier!



As guests came in they signed a quilt square and hung them on the clothes lines.  Carly will make a quilt out of them later.  Cute idea huh?



Long tables with mismatched chairs.



Homemade desserts on cute shelves.



Cutting the cake...sort of.



Chloe, enjoying her cake in the grass.



Carly and Jordan Richardson.




Dancing with Dad.




Leaving for their honeymoon.  Love you guys!



Madeline, Baylee, Rio and Rylee...er maybe it's Rylee and Rio.

In other news....
My mother-in-law gave me this little hutch.


I took the doors off and painted it black.


Then I put it on top of our buffet...


...and accessorized! 
So, there you have it, busy month, and an even busier summer coming up with landscaping the backyard, working on getting my pre-school up and ready for fall, and working on my interior design degree as much as I can before school starts again and I have less time. (It has been very hard to work on it during the school year!...but hopefully I will be done in the next year and a half.)
Happy Summer, hopefully I'll be able to post some finished projects soon.


3 comments:

molly kay said...

Thank you so much for posting wedding photos! How I wish I could of been there! I miss everyone so much!Carly looked so happy and I love the shabby chic theme. I did not know you were working on your design degree. I don't know if I told you that I do interior design work. I just finished a big commercial project for an office building with 15 offices. All done with a sleek, modern contemporary design. This was a big $125,000 job. I also do the design work for Thomas's clients during the building process or during a remodel.I do major things like picking floors and cabinets to decor when the project is finished if the client wants it. i love it and I have not had a chance to get my degree which I have wanted to do but since I already am getting so many jobs- I feel like I don't need it right now! Good luck to you! Love the buffet hutch!

ZAC said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! I so wish I could have stopped by. :( *big sigh*
And as for the rest: YOU ARE AMAZING! The hutch looks fabulous! That must have been ridiculously fun! I trust everything else will pull together swimmingly for you!

Dani said...

I love to check in with your blog and see what you guys are up to (it's your pal Dani, now in Utah). First, how awesome that you're doing a preschool! I remember our little co-op with Mac, Eli and Justin and what lucky little students you will have this fall! You were an amazing preschool teacher! Second, I am happy to see you pursuing interior design--you've always been so talented. I am just starting to do work for clients and love, love, love it! Good luck to you!
Dani (messynightstand@gmail.com)