Does anyone else have this problem?

Lovely peice of furniture, lovely area in the kitchen, but it attracts all things paper or frankly anything that people don't know where to put. And the problem is, I think that I am the biggest problem! My kids will ask, "Mom, where should I put this?" And I respond, "I don't know, just put it on the buffet." So then about once a week I have to clear it all off, and it lasts about...
30 seconds.... and it looks like this again!
8 comments:
Our problem is that we DON'T have a place like this right now. I wish we did! It's like "Hon, where should I put this?" and I say "I don't know, just put it anywhere." And then it is sucked into the void, never to be seen again.
We have the same problem...only with a household of boys I am the only one that can actually find anything. I usually hear someone say, "I can't find it on the table Mom. (Or Babe-if it is Josh looking.) And when I come to look it is right there...well I may have to move a paper or two! Gotta love piles of stuff...it never seems to end!
mmmmm....buffets....
Heavy sigh.
My entire house is a buffet.
We have one of those but it houses pictures for display so it is not culttered. Which means that there are plenty of other areas of the house that are cluttered!
Wait...your house isn't perfect and de-cluttered all the time?
Sigh...that took a lot of pressure off of my future self.
Look at "happy mommy" acting like she doesn't want to get her hands ALL OVER THAT! I need to get a buffet.
umm its been a while since your last post... where are you?
Post a Comment