Monday, June 22, 2009

Bad Mommy!

So, Miss Chloe's birthday was on the 17th of this month, and did we do anything? No. The poor child. That's what happens when you are number 6 I guess. We actually will have a party later, but for now, I will say a belated Happy First Birthday my darling girl. You make us all so happy.









6 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't wait to see that cute girl. Happy birthday, Chillo!

lawanna said...

Love the hair! Wish Adrew had some!

Jamie said...

So excited to meet her soon!

Carly Noel said...

Ouchy. I miss that little rolly polly. I can't believe she's one!!!

fijiangirl said...

Happy Birthday! Don't worry as you get older the youngest one always gets spoiled so your parents will make it up for missing your birthday this year!

winspears said...

that is one cute baby!!!! you up for an arranged marriage?