Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where Ya Been?....

Have you been wondering where I have been?  The answer is...crazy.
When I was a kid and my dad would leave home for work or wherever, we would ask him where he was going he would say, "Crazy".  I never really got it til I became an adult.
So anyway, that's where I have been.
We have had school start for the middle schoolers, the elementary schoolers, the pre-schoolers (and the pre-school teacher)and the high school teacher.  Two birthdays, track meets, basketball games, Young Mens, Young Women's, Bishopric, Primary Program (which I played the piano for with horrible nerves and sweaty palms!) Lacrosse,  scouts,...and the list goes on.
Anyway, I promise to post some pictures soon of some of "crazy".

1 comment:

molly kay said...

I know what you mean- not to your extent of course- but this baby girl is kicking my butt! I can't do anything else but take care of her. I would love to see some recent pix of your kiddos though- when you get a chance! xxoo