Saturday, November 13, 2010


So, I promised some pictures of our life these last few months.

The kids all started school. This is a picture of Mac and Maddie on their first day.  Shortly after Maddie turned 7!  Then shortly after that Megan turned 14! 
I can't believe she is old enough to go to church dances.




We rented a condo in the mountains.  It turned out to be kind of a dive and we got completely snowed in for 2 days.  It was actually nice to not have to worry about anything for a couple of days.




                                                          We all got a lot of reading in!

 
All three girls playing Barbies on the bookcase!

We played games and did jigsaw puzzles.  It was quite relaxing.  

My niece Tori got married.  It was a beautiful fall wedding.  I had fun editing a few of these pictures!
I can't believe she is married!  I remember the day she was born.  I was 16, and my friend Beth and I sat in the waiting area listening to my sister scream and swear while she had her.



And last but definitely not least are this year's Halloween pictures.
These were taken in our mud room after the party we went to, so that should explain the candy coated faces!
And for some reason I didn't get one of Jake.  He was a lacrosse player. (How original.)


She's a bunny, incase you couldn't tell.
Baylee Boo


Princess Madeline.

Yes, he is getting braces next week!

She called herself a punk rock fairy...

Totally trying to relive the glory days!  Too bad you can't see our shoes.  Danny had florescent orange, velcro vans.  His tight jeans were also pegged down at the bottom! And I had tall lace up doc martins with fish nets.  It was totally awesome!

Anyway...hope you enjoyed!  At this rate I might post some pictures some time after the new year!




3 comments:

Carly said...

First of all, your halloween costume was FANTASTIC!!!
And your kids are as cute and sweet and precious and wonderful as ever.

Love you! Miss you! And I'm excited for your visit!

molly kay said...

LOVED seeing the pix Buff! I cannot believe that Tori got married- she does not seem old enough and I did not even recognize her! Megan is so grown up and looks so much like Danny and your kids are allso cute! Thanks for posting- i miss you!

Beth said...

I know that it has been a really long time since I have seen you or anyone in your family, but does Tori look a lot like Cindy? It was just kind of a flashback looking at her. Plus, we can not possibly be this old. Right?