Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where do they get this stuff?

We have a fish named Louie...
The other day Madeline was talking to him, trying to get him to obey.
She turned to me and said, "Mom, Louie won't do what I say...can we get a dog?"

In pre-school we had to have a make-up day because of the snow.  The kids all came to school and thought we were going to be putting on make-up!  They were totally bummed when I said..."um..no".

We were eating pancakes and had boysenberry syrup, Maddie thought it was "Poisonberry" syrup!

The other day I asked Baylee if she wanted to play a board game and she said she wanted to play
Nazi Princess!  I'm thinkin, what in the heck is Nazi Princess?!!  She brought it to me,...
Disney Princess Yatzee!


Madeline...the family clown.

4 comments:

lawanna said...

I love the funny things kids say when they're trying to make sense of their world. And I agree with Maddie, you guys need a dog!

Carly said...

HAHAHAHAH! How precious is that...Post more stuff like this so I can pretend I don't live to far away.

Christian said...

"Louie, I have to tell you something...I think I'm in love with Corrine."

talitha said...

I'm not sure that anyone could really be called "The Clown" in your family...you're ALL clowns!

(smile)