Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Four O'clock Hour...

What the heck am I supposed to do now?
Those of you who know me know that I don't watch TV.  
I don't have an evening "show".
No Idol.
No Dancing.
No Office.
But I do record Oprah.
I let them all pile up and then delete the ones I don't want to watch.
Then late at night when the kids are in bed or while I'm on the treadmill,
I watch my friend.
I don't always agree with her point of view.
But who does agree all the time with their friends?
I don't have access to OWN.
So, I guess that's it...
The End.
Now I have absolutely no shows...no TV at all...which is...I guess...
liberating.
Thanks Ope...I'll miss ya!

3 comments:

Angeleah said...

I totally agree. I might as well cancel cable now. Sad :(

fijiangirl said...

I loved her last show, so many gospel truths taught and such a testimony of God. Gonna miss my love/hate relationship. She really is one of those people who makes the world a better place.

Carly said...

I wish I could say we don't watch TV. Jordan kissed our TV the other night. I think we might be obsessed.