This year we went up to Granby in the mountains. It was beautiful. It's right at the foot of Rocky Mountain National Park. There are amazing lakes and waterfalls, and our favorite, hiking trails!
The house she rented was huge and gorgeous. Tons of room for all 19 of us!
Still a lot of snow up through Berthoud Pass and the Continental Divide.....and a little scary.
Beautiful view from the house!
We tried our hand at fishing...totally unsuccessful...maybe it was the Barbie fishing poles.
Teenager...I cannot believe he belongs to me! And yes, he has passed me up in height.
..not that it is hard to do!
Mac loved fishing...he would have stayed there all day.
Baylee was a natural! She could cast better than anyone!
Lots of little grandkids playing in the water!
Chloe loving the water....and crying most of the day.
I just loved this pic of Steve and Lawanna's baby Andrew.
Playing around at the dock on beautiful Grand Lake.
My sweet boys.
I stole Danny's hat.
Try not to kill the boy please.
Maddie
The cripples.
Bonnie had just had hip surgery, and uncle Josh had just had a tumor removed from his leg (yuck!)...but we still dragged them around with us.
Jakes new appendage...I think he sleeps with it too!
Seriously...it was gorgeous...everything looked like it was out of a movie!
The boat house where you could rent....boats.
Debby, Josh, Presten, Hannah, Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Art.
Steve, Lawanna, Caden, Dallin and Andrew with Grandma and Grandpa.
Us.
Thanks guys, we had a blast!




5 comments:
Oh my goodness those pictures are fabulous! What a gorgeous place to have a vacation. I totally want to visit.
AWESOME pictures Buffy. Looks like a lovely place.
Great pics! Glad you guys had a great time. We should rent a house or maybe do Lake Powell one year. I would love it, have a SA reunion.
A couple of those need to be made into postcards!
p.s. you rock the cowboy hat even better than sheryl crow
Post a Comment