After our Bowman Family Trip, we unpacked, did laundry and packed again for the Marinos Family Reunion. My sister Brittany and her husband Matt were in charge of it. They did an amazing job. They kept it simple but really fun, which is a huge challenge when you are making plans for over 50 people!
Soooo...we headed to Utah...
We stopped in Vail for lunch and to cool off.
(Somebody's child is losing her shirt back there...)
We got there a few days before the reunion and stayed with Bishop Todd and Traci for a couple of days in Eagle Mountain.
Then we went to Christian and Elizabeth's house in Bountiful and spent several nights with them.
Audrey and Baylee Best Friends!
Playing in Christian and Elizabeth's giant back yard!
Visiting Kennecot copper mine. Seriously, these dump trucks are a 4 year old boys dream!
This tire will last only one year and costs $25,000!
The largest open pit mine in the world...and yes you can see it from space! Those are trucks down at the bottom!
Hiking in Bountiful with Christian and Elizabeth and their cute kids.
I probably held a child the entire way!
Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake. It stunk and there were tons of little gnats...so we pretty much had to stay in the car.
We also visited with Danny's Uncle Henry and Aunt LouJean.
My next installment...the reunion!

3 comments:
Hey, you made it to the pool a couple of times with me. I guess I don't count :(
Keep the pix coming! I can't wait to see the whole fam in the reunion pix!This was my first Summer in 8 years with a baby and it prett much kicked my butt.Every Summer we would go to the pool almost every day and stay for hours-I'd swim with the boys or lay out and read while they swam.This year, 40 minutes max at the pool with Brighton(with an hour of prep to get there)and my boys freaking out at leaving so quickly!Thank goodness Hudson went to California for 3 weeks to visit family and went to basketball camp and Easton had cub scout camp and soccer camp or they would of gone crazy & I would of too!Miss you!
that picture of Baylee and Audrey is precious. Also here is a link to that picture I took of your family in Utah. If you just right click the image you can save it to your computer and it will the the right size and everything.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blamkinphotos/6060932116/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Post a Comment