Anyone for a game of Quidditch?
We had colored bandanas for each "house". (Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw)
Apparently Christian had a hard time deciding how to wear his.
Meggie
Jake
Carly, Jordan and Austin
Angeleah and Greg's baby Austin
We got to go to Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday morning. The tabernacle choir was incredible! It's so different seeing them live.
Our little ham!
The girls.
The Boys.
Brittany
Grandma and Caleb (Brittany and Matt's youngest...for a few months.)
Grandma Patti and Meg
Cute Grandma Great
Danny, Chloe and Austin
We had a really good time. We had a day at the church were we played volleyball and pickleball. We did crafts and ATE! We went to parks and the pool at the hotel. And every night we would congregate in the hallway between all of our rooms and chat till we were too tired to keep our eyes open. ( Or the hotel guests would get annoyed.) I had about a billion more pictures, but...I really don't feel like uploading them all.
Coming up next...A Day at the Bowman Ranch
2 comments:
Aw, now I miss you all! Pretty family!
I need MORE pix!! I didn't see everyone! That OLD man cannot be Christian!! Your mom looks just the same and Carly looks just like her in that pic on the swing! I miss you so much! Take a vacation to DC- PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment