Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back to School

So Mac and Maddie started first in mid August.
Mac is in 5th grade this year and Maddie in 2nd.

Baylee started a few days later.  Afternoon kindergarten.  Which is good because I can't quite part with this kid for more than a couple of hours per day.  

Chloe started pre-school at the end of August.  We are doing a teaching co-op, with three other little girls.  It's fun, and just perfect having four little girls to teach.  The moms all rotate teaching.  We teach for three weeks, which means that I teach for 3 weeks in September, and then don't have to teach again till February!  It's lovely.

I didn't get first day of school pictures of the middle schooler because he is way too cool for that!
And I don't know why the high schooler didn't want me to take her picture at five in the morning before seminary!
Things are busy...On some days I have 6 different drop off times, but luckily only 3 different pick up times....usually.  My phone is set with 8 different alarms for picking up and dropping off every day!
And that's just school...not sports or other activities!
I'm ready for fall break!

1 comment:

talitha said...

Chloe is NOT ALLOWED to be old enough for preschool. I had a total heart drop seeing how big she looks in this picture.

Nope. NOT. ALLOWED.