Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time...

It seems like I just posted about New Year's Resolutions and already another year has passed!
I just have one...well one big resolution this year...the rest are small, but important to only me.
I want to spend more time with these people.  Individual time.  Alone time.  If time is going to insist on going so fast, I don't want to miss these sweet years while they are still under my roof.  In only 3 and a half years Meg will be off to college and Jake will follow her the very next year.  I can tell it will just snowball from there and then Danny and I will be in this big empty house alone.  Then we can do whatever we want, whenever we want....  A-hem...I mean, I really do want to spend this time wisely.  I don't want to miss out on the short time I have them.



No comments: