Dear Megan,
these are the places where everything goes, so plese pay atenchion. The stif head bands go on the top shelf. The berets and clips go in the middle shelf. And the rubber bands go on the bottum shelf. But the detangele is in the dror on the left and so are all of the soft headbands. Plese put the the way they are now.
Love,
Maddie
P.S. Your deoteint is whith the hairspray.
P.S.S. The hair brushes are with them to. Just not yours.
Now afishally
Love,
Maddie,
and p.s.s.s. put those back were I told you they go.
Write me back!
Then Megan wrote her back:
Dear Maddie,
Thanks for instructing me.
I'll be sure to do it :P
Love Megan
Can you tell which one is the messy one?
And by the way, Maddie was correcting my spelling the whole time I typed this. I told her that I was writing it exactly the way she wrote it. She said she was in a hurry.
Here are a few pictures of the two of them over the years.


7 comments:
Okay, I read it again and totally cracked up about how Maddie said, "write back!"
Because the subliminal message is:
I want to make sure you read this and know what I expect of you.
She is a genius.
Love those girls. And per your previous post, I wish I could spend more time with your kids too!
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh. I totally did the same thing to Tori when they lived with us for awhile and we shared a room. I went as far as taping off her section of the room and mine. You come by it honestly my sweet Maddie.
I love it! I am surprised you didn't write me that same letter when we were little.
I love it! That is too cute for words. :)
That is too funny! Your girls are so cute.
Too cute and too, too funny!!!
Post a Comment