Let me state the obvious...I have had no desire to blog. Or even read anyone else's blogs...no offense to those of you with blogs I used to comment on.
So, let's get caught up...no, there is too much...let me sum up.
January: Lots of sick kids, sinus infections, ear infections, asthma, Chloe broke her arm, Megan sprained her wrist (falling off the risers in...CHOIR of all places...that's our Meg). Baylee turned 6! Mac turned 11! Shame on them! Jake sliced his head open when a window fell out onto his head...in CHURCH! The luck we have I tell ya!
February: Not much better...Chloe with lots of asthma. Lost my cell phone. My car started making a cricket chirping sound that was sooo loud the kids knew I was coming home from several miles away!
March: I turned..well...older. However, Danny took me on a lovely weekend trip to Estes Park, with no children. Awesome...that's all you need to know.
April: Danny turned 40! I threw him two different parties! It was really fun, and I think he was surprised!
May: Is absolutely insane! It's pretty much like December only warmer.
Here are a few pictures to recap.
See ya in a few months!
Sweet girl. 4 weeks in this...
I know...gross!
6 already!
Mr. Cool
The triplets
Dude finally got a haircut. Had no idea his eyebrows were so dark!
The beautiful Stanley Hotel in Estes. (From The Shining...freee-keee!)
Of course we had to climb a mountain while we were there. Gem Lake at the top.
This was fun..although I'm not sure if Danny thought it was that humorous.
Decorating for the party.
Oh ya..and Lacrosse season started. Meg is red #8 in the middle.
Their team did fairly well, and she got to play in a varsity game as a freshman!
Jake, not in uniform...I actually have yet to make it to a game.
His games are all at the same time that the triplets have dance!
That's our life these days...
How's yours?



1 comment:
So Bieber got a haircut?... and Mac took his place...Since we weren't at Danny's party, my prediction is that he will be running the Broncos organization in ten years - just like his alter ego.
Post a Comment