Thursday, July 17, 2008

All Things Pink







I am a selfish girl.

Is it wrong for me to want her to stay this tiny forever?



Can't she just stay as perfect as she was on her blessing day?




What could she possibly be smiling about at three weeks old?

Heaven only knows.

I just can't imagine my life without...pink.

6 comments:

fijiangirl said...

Ohhh so cute it almost makes me want to have another one! If only there was a guarentee that things would be pink. I am so happy for you guys!

Carly Noel said...

I cannot believe you got a picture of her smiling =)

I was watching "Little Women" last night and there are four girls and I remembered how happy you were to have four girls and I got all warm inside thinking about your little women growing up together...pink and all.

talitha said...

I almost can't take the sweetness...oh, she is so dear.

And you are very blessed! I would love to have one more daughter.

T

Brittany said...

I am so glad you're blogging, and I am heartened by the fact that we used the same 'boring' blogger template. Your baby is so beautiful.

Vern said...

So it looks like the rest of your family is content to play along that it's a real smile. That's why your family is so great. Leave it to me to play the "it's probably gas" card and ruin everything. I'm just saying.

What a cutie though. Congratulations!

Jamie said...

I want to scoop her up and squeeze her! She's beautiful!