Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jumping onto the Blogwagon!


I always said I wouldn't create a blog. I said it would just be one more thing that I would feel guilty about not updating. Blogging fits into the category of scrapbooking. I know how to do it, I own all the stuff, but haven't touched it in years!
Peer Pressure! I did it, I gave in, but beware....this may be my one and only blog... ever.
The reason I posted this picture of me while I was pregnant with baby number six, whom I delivered just three weeks ago is because I still look like this;)
Actually, it is because I figured out that I have been pregnant for approximately sixty one months of my life! That is over five years! Most people probably wouldn't recognize me if I was not pregnant! Plus, it works with the whole "Apron Strings" thing.
So, I will try this out for a while, and hopefully it won't end up in my pile of unfinished scrapbooks.

4 comments:

talitha said...

Yay for you! Whether or not you become a "serious" blogger, share pictures of the kids and important news.

But mostly, do it because it will annoy Todd.

fijiangirl said...

I am so glad you did it! It is so much fun to keep in touch with people this way plus I like it much better than writing in a journal. Have you checked out ours?

MandyJep said...

Scrapbooks schmapbooks. They're overrated. A blog is cooler, anyway.

Beth said...

How fun. I look forward to lots of future posts and pictures. By the way, you look FABULOUS!!