My goal is to actually post once a week this year. This shouldn't seem like a very big deal to a lot of you that blog every day, but for me it's a huge goal. So I am going to try my hardest. I have had those pictures of my unfinished house forever, and we've actually been living in our house for a month now. Luckily, it doesn't look that way anymore. Here is a look at the process.
Here is the process of the living room and dining room:



That is all of the house I will show you right now. That way I will have other things to post next week.;)Many of you received our Christmas card. Here are a few more pictures we took that day.

The old people!
Megan Emily age 13
Jacob Daniel age 11
MacLane John almost 9
Madeline May 6
Baylee Margaret almost 4
Chloe Elizabeth 18 months
6 comments:
Pretty cool, Buff. Looking forward to it.
Believe it or not, I have made the same resolution...I am looking forward to your posts a lot!
LOVE the pix! Can't wait to see ones of the house! I cannot believe how much Bailey looks like you did as a girl. I got your e-mail and I texted you the news as well since having a lot of family in town, It was just easier to text the news to you! We are so very excited and now that Thomas is healthy and he has more work- we were blessed at the right time for us.Would love for you to blog more my friend so I can see what is going on with you! Miss you!
Ooooh I am excited for weekly Bowman updates! No pressure :)
Week #2???...I hope your resolution didn't stop this quickly, Buff. Coincidentally, my word verification is "Quittert" Lotsa love.
Love the family pics... now that you are settled in your new home... lets plan a reunion! It will be 18 years this year since our freshman year!
Post a Comment