Monday, January 11, 2010

Wrong Foot!

Okay, so it's the 11th and I am just now posting. My resolution is already ruined! I may as well give up now, since I've already started out on the wrong foot.
Just kidding...I'm trying...this isn't bad for me.
Unfortuntatly I have not been able to upload any pictures. When I load the pictures it just gives me all the text and computer gobblty gook...does anyone know why that is happening? It may be a while before I post again!

1 comment:

merathon said...

do you write your posts in blogger? if you use a PC (i don't think you can use this with a mac) may i suggest you download Windows Live Writer and write your blogposts in there? it is so much more user-friendly to post pictures and then you just hit the publish button and it automatically publishes it to your blog! it's fabulous!