Pictures still not working, however we did just get a new computer and things are looking up.
Right now I am listening to Baylee talk to Danny on the phone while he tells her happy birthday, and Chloe is screaming because she can't talk on the phone...Mac and Maddie are yelling something about not enough popsicles...and I have a cold that is making my eyes drip, my body can't seem to hold any fluids into my head...don't you wish you were me right now?
...but hey...I posted!
1 comment:
so sorry my friend! Hopefully you get the pix working soon! I'm dying to see your house! I'm 11 weeks today adn I went to the doctor 2 days ago and they gave me an ultrasound- it was so fun to get to see the baby so early! All is well except I am still totally sick. happy anniversary to us today and I feel like crap!
Post a Comment