Jake: Isn't that that clay dude?
Danny: No that's Gambi (still wrong)
Mac: No, that's Bambi...he's a deer
I just had to shake my head...
Obviously the car does not bring out the "intellectual" in my children!
This conversation and pictures were about a year ago, but I couldn't resist! And they haven't changed much...physically...or intellectually.



4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! I love that story. And those kids. And your silly husband.
And in response to your disgusted Utah bump comment:
Don't worry, I did my hair like that as a joke my freshman year. Hence the ditz face. I also have teal eyeshadow and thick black eyeliner to complete the look =)
It would seem from this story that Danny might be the culprit for the lack of intellectual car conversation genes. I, however, seem to remember another story about a certain someone who - while driving her car - suddenly thought she locked the keys in her trunk...:)
Not surprising that Danny would get "Gumby" wrong. "Ohh, for your eyes only".
"Gambi"?? Hilarious.
Post a Comment