So, if you have had any negative experiences with ME lately, I can pretty much guarantee that it wasn't me, IT WAS MY EVIL TWIN!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
My Evil Twin
Sometimes I actually think I have an evil twin. She is lurking in my house somewhere, ready to pop out at any moment. She is the one who gets crazy when the house is a mess or when someone breaks something. She is the one who snaps at my husband for prrrrreeetty much no reason at all. She is the one that forgets to bring snacks to the Lacrosse games when she is supposed to and then makes my husband have to go out last minute to get them. She is the one that doesn't do laundry or make the beds and doesn't want to go anywhere or do anything that requires too much effort. She also doesn't make dinner and forgets to pack lunches. She loves to point out other people's faults so that she looks better and one of the most irritating things she does is forget to call the tooth fairy so that she knows we have a gaping hole in a kids mouth and need some cash under the pillow ASAP!
So, if you have had any negative experiences with ME lately, I can pretty much guarantee that it wasn't me, IT WAS MY EVIL TWIN!
So, if you have had any negative experiences with ME lately, I can pretty much guarantee that it wasn't me, IT WAS MY EVIL TWIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Me too. But I can usually shut her up with food.
Oh, yes...I know this "evil twin" syndrome of which you speak. I've never met yours, but I know mine ALL too well...
I want one. Then I'd have someone to blame for the last...threeish years of my life!
Wow...scary. There must be a lot of evil twins in the world because hey I have one too!
Funny Buff- I wouldn't call her "evil" though- just normal!
YOU ARE WEIRD!!!! I still love you though ;)
I think it's the one on the left.
Post a Comment