Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thanks Brianne...

Thanks Brianne.....for getting married.  Not because it was a totally fun day where I learned a ton from your Temple ceremony.  Not because it was an awesome reception and we danced and were silly and ate awesome food (Thanks dad). And not because you made Jordan the happiest guy on the planet that day.

But thank you for giving my little girls bouquets that I could take apart and put in my window sills and wake up to a little bit of sunshine every morning...
....the rest of that was awesome too...I guess... ; )



A few more photos of that day:


Carly holding herself 17 years ago.


Right when the cute couple emerged from the temple.


Bri didn't shed a tear during the ceremony, but then started to bawl when she saw Carly.  We'd like to say that she was just so emotional because she and Carly have been through everything together, but we secretly know it is because inside she was thinking, "Now I have to live with a BOY!"


Ahhh...Lamour...oh, did I post the flowers again?  Sorry...
(Just teasin' Bri!  It was an awesome day!)

4 comments:

fijiangirl said...

Cute flowers.... cute pics

jordan and bri said...

hahaa, "now i have to live with a BOY" haha so funny. loved the post. :) your girls looked SO cute that day. jenny got the cutest picture of cooper and baylee.

here's the link...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferbrookes/4555860154/

Jamie said...

Ohh I've been waiting for pics! Beautiful bride, beautiful girls, and beautiful flowers!

beck252 said...

I laughed outloud at the "now i have go live with a BOY" part and also Carly holding herself... it reminded me when I brought Matt Tall over to your house that first Christmas back from Hawaii, and you weren't there, but Carly was. I think she was 4 at the time... anyway, he just totally cracked up when he saw her because she was a mini-you... and now look - another generation of Buffs.