Monday, October 24, 2011

Sonny and Cher

So Danny and I went to an awesome Halloween party on Friday night.  We went as Sonny and Cher.  Most of the people there didn't recognize me.  And when I look at these pictures I realize why.  We had a blast and actually didn't get home till 1:15 in the morning!  We haven't done that in years!

                            We won funniest costume!  What do you think?  New look for us?

11 comments:

Bri Lamkin said...

OH. MY. GOSH. this is so amazing. I didn't recognize you. You guys are the coolest.

Christian said...

I think...I just threw up...in my mouth...nice tongue!!

-Christian

Melissa Monson said...

Oh my gosh I love it! I think I'm most impressed with the pretty pink nail polish on Danny's fingers.

Carly said...

FANTASTIC! How did you get all that hair of yours in that tiny wig? You guys always have the best costumes.

Brittany said...

I mean this in the best possible way, but you both look hideous. Well done!

Jamie said...

Love it! I totally didn't recognize you!

talitha said...

Wow. Just, wow.

fijiangirl said...

I can't stop laughing! Danny's tongue and your hair and your mustache.

lawanna said...

Wow! Love it! I didn't recognize you either!

Karen said...

Maybe the best Halloween costumes ever. You guys look amazing! lol

Angeleah said...

I can totally see why your friend had no idea who you were. That is so great. I don't think I would have recognized you either.