
Doesn't seem to matter how many times I edit these pictures, when I post them, they come out sideways! So anyway, here's our living room at Christmas, it's a real head turner...hahaha!
I took what those of you who commented had to say and decided to not give up yet.
7 comments:
That's weird about the sideways thing. Here's a sideways smiley about it =)
And I love your new layout. Looks great =)
I think you should have an ongoing column "Ask Buff", since that what every one does any way. You seem to have the answers to all of life'decs questions, so why not have a designated place to answer them. :)
hmmm..that's a thought
This sideways thing doesn't surprise me, after all, you are our mother's daughter.
diddo what angeleah said - and what elizabeth said too. I think your advice column should be called "In The Buff: Nakedly Honest Observations, Inferences, and Advice". What do you think?
Thanks Christian...I'll keep that name in mind, and maybe shorten it a bit.
;)
Love the house... so I'm not on your blog list huh? must be en elite list!
Post a Comment