Tuesday, February 16, 2010

House Tour...Baby's Room


Here is Chloe's Room...the only one that is really totally done!


We used the curtains that used to hang in our old kitchen!


Danny bought me that rocker for my very first mother's day 13 years ago and I have still never painted it!  
One of these days I'll get around to it!


Here is a view from the other side...


The door on the left goes to the "Jack & Jill" bath between her room and Maddie and Baylee's room.
That is the loft, or huge toy room out her door.  I love that all of the bedrooms come out onto the loft.
(Baylee is in the rocker :))

6 comments:

Carly said...

I love this room. And I miss the baby who sleeps in it =)

Good idea to do house tours on your blog!

molly kay said...

Yea! You are posting stuff! unlike me but good for you! I love it!

Jamie said...

Ooooh so pretty! Makes me want to snuggle with a baby :)
What color is on the walls? Love it!

fijiangirl said...

So sweet!

Buffy said...

I believe the color is called desert fawn by kwal paints, it's what is in the entire house.

Sarah said...

I love the colors...very soothing. I wouldn't paint the rocker...I think it looks great just as it is!