Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't ask me how! We don't know either!



We are totally shocked!  Our 20 month old is potty training herself!  A few days ago she kept wanting to sit on the toilet, and I got so sick of her wanting to that I got out the potty chair, and let her sit for a while.  When she got up, I saw that she had peed!  I thought it was a fluke, but then the next day she did the same thing.  Then, the day after that she did it five times!  Yesterday was another five times!  She still had accidents in between, but needless to say we have been baffled.  I don't know if she will become "fully trained" right away, but Go Girl!
Now, the question is, what am I supposed to do with the 400+ diapers that I bought at Sams a few weeks ago?

3 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's fantastic! I guess as the youngest of 6 she's been observant. =)

molly kay said...

Crazy! It's always hard I think if they start doing that(i've had friends that this has happened to) because it's kind of nice to just stick them in a diaper and not worry about them wanting to tear it off and pee by themselves out somewhere! I have never witnessed this type of thing personally but I hear that boys don't really do that anyway!

lawanna said...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous. And you can pass those diapers on to me! :)